Sunday, August 5, 2012

San Francisco, Flowers and Painted Ladies

Yesterday, I visited the Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, for a photography workshop. The weather was a bit overcast which allowed for some decent shots.














A gardner was on site giving tips on how to garden


I didn't even venture in to the conservatory, all these flowers are on the property before entrance. I can imagine the beauty behind the doors... that will be my next visit.

After my Golden Gate Park visit, I did a quick stop at Alamo Square to view the famous Painted Ladies.



The whole time snapping pictures of these homes, all I can think of is 1. I wish it wasn't overcast because then I could get a good city scape shot and 2. These poor people who live in these homes having to deal with tourists all day. I bet they can't even walk around naked with confidence. Terrible.

2 comments:

Gabriele Vilkonyte said...

What a beautiful place!! Great pictures btw!

wolffashion.blogspot.com

christine donee said...

you had me at flowers.