Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Vegas according to my canon.

One of the days in Vegas, we met up with my cousin at the Palazzo Hotel for lunch. We found this cafe, Grand Lux Cafe, and from the decor... I knew I had to eat here. We then ventured through the hotel, which connects to the Venetian. Both hotels were celebrating the mask parade Carnevale and had beautiful gardens throughout. A perfect time to visit...



















Later that night we walked the strip so I could play with my wide angle lens.








The day after the wedding, we headed to the Elara swimming pool at the Grand Hilton to relax cabana style with the newlyweds and family. It was needed.





Okay, that's enough Vegas! Until the next visit ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of Elara! Hope you enjoyed your stay in Vegas.